As vehicles continue to advance, how can the repair industry ensure they stay up to speed? This course will look at the history, current trends as well as future outlook for certification in the collision repair industry. Citing specific examples, we will look at how certification has evolved, key features as well as benefits of certification.
This course will take an in-depth look at automotive certification including facts and myths about certification as well as benefits. Together we will discuss how certification impacts specific stakeholders within the automotive supply chain (i.e. shops, parts distributors, parts manufacturers and recyclers).
This course will help you:
Register Now and Choose This Course
- Review and understand the history and current trends of certification.
- Understand what certification is and what the process entails (ongoing testing, ongoing audits, etc.).
- Understand the different certifications available and the key attributes of each.
- Understand the ROI of certification. Is it right for you?
- Understand how to identify certified parts, distributors and shops.